All things excellent are as difficult as they are rare.

SED OMNIA PRAECLARA TAM DIFFICILIA QUAM RARA SUNT

05 June 2011

Yes. I'm really back.

I've been writing such long, extended comments at other people's blogs I decided it's time to get Highered Intelligence up and running. I blogged fairly consistently for three years in my previous incarnation, and so I know the workload I'm taking on. It's time, though. I'm simply too full of myself to keep quiet any longer. I'm going to probably be focusing on longer, more in-depth posts than I was before, but that's just part of how my writing has changed in the intervening years.

I'd like to extend my personal thanks to Joanne Jacobs, Diana Senechal, and Rachel Levy for helping me realize what I've been missing the last few years.

No comments: